Skip to content
- Have fun, try new things and make new friends!
- Christian conduct is expected at all times.
- Treat each other and the camp with respect.
- Make smart choices and helps others do so too.
- Cars brought by campers will be parked and locked for the week and the keys turned over to the Dean until the close of camp.
- Campers and staff must wear closed shoes during daily activities.
- Flip-flops can be worn to and from the bathhouse and the pool.
- All illnesses and/or injuries must be reported immediately to the camp nurse.
- Any visitors must check-in with a camp staff person.