Skip to content
- Christian conduct is expected at all times.
- All campers, staff, and visitors are expected to follow the schedule unless they have the Dean's permission to do otherwise.
- No one is to leave the camp at any time without permission from the Dean.
- Cars brought by campers will be parked and locked for the week and the keys turned over to the Dean until the close of camp.
- No one is to be in possession of ANY of the forbidden items listed above.
- Campers and staff must wear enclosed shoes during daily activities.
- Flip-flops can be worn to and from the bathhouse and the pool.
- All jewelry, including pierced earrings, must be removed before entering the pool. No cutoffs may be worn in the pool.
- All illnesses and/or injuries must be reported immediately to the camp nurse.