Check out these tips on packing for camp and different ways to bring your toiletries to the bathhouse.
Items to Bring
Please label everything!!!
- Any other toiletries you may need
- Clothing (modesty is expected for both boys and girls)Casual and recreation clothing
- Warm clothes
- Tennis shoes, rec shoes with closed toes
- Shoes to wear to the bathhouse
- Swimsuit (no bare midriffs for girls; a dark t-shirt may be worn over a two-piece swimsuit)
- Sleeping bag or bedding for single twin bed
- Blanket (it can get cold at night!)
- Sun Screen
- Bug Spray
- refillable water bottle
Items to Leave at Home
- Comic Books
- Tablets, phones, etc
- Electronic Games
- Any type of tobacco products
- Food items
- Hair Care Items
- Curling Irons
- Hair Dryers
We are trying to allow kids to find Jesus while at camp and strongly discourage campers from bringing their cell phone/tablets/iwhatever /etc.