Drop your kids off at camp for a day of Christmas fun!
We will make Christmas decorations, gingerbread houses, play games inside and outside, and reenact the Christmas story!
All while you have a day to shop, wrap, decorate, relax or just breathe without kids around!
Full day Camp is $50 for the first child, with $5 off per additional registered child.
To register, please click below and then click Camp Play Days
Parent's Day Out will start with touch-less drop-off and health screenings. We will be practicing good hand washing and sanitizing and keeping on masks while social distancing! Pack a lunch! Snacks will be provided! Please dress your camper for the weather as we will be outside playing as much as possible! We will warm up by the fireplace in the dining hall and do crafts with masks and social distancing in place. We will have a staff member meet you as you pull into the parking lot at pick-up time to relay who is getting picked-up and to keep the pick-up line moving.
- Warm clothes for playing outside
- Close-toed shoes
- Refillable Water bottle
- Change of clothes if the weather is nasty
Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- No group sizes over 15 individuals at any time
- Groups do not mix
- Social distancing is required whenever possible
- Face coverings will be worn when social distancing is not possible and when indoors
- Additional sanitizing of the bathhouse
- Added hand sanitizing stations at the bathhouse and chapel
Daily Health Screenings
- Temperatures and health screenings of staff recorded daily
- All temperatures and health screenings are recorded in a logbook
Parents, we are navigating this ever-changing time as best we can! We will give full refunds if the county has to shut down due to increased Covid numbers. We offer a full refund if your child feels sick or has come into contact with Covid within a week of coming to camp. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We want to offer this day as a gift to you and your family, but we also want to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible!